Admission Procedure to MBA
The MBA programme accepts candidates with bachelor’s degree in
Engineering, graduate degree. Candidates are shortlisted based on the MAT
scores, followed by ISTTM entrance, personal interview.
Evaluation Procedure of the University
Students are assessed on the following criteria.
Evaluation is a continuous process.
- Group tasks
- Minor and major tests
- Classroom participation
- Minor project
- Major project
The grading system followed at the University is as follows:
A student’s performance is assessed by the grade point average for the
number of credits earned by the student. Student is evaluated in terms
of following two indices.
- SGPA (Semester Grade Point Average)
- CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average)
The CGPA is a grade point average for all the completed semesters.
Major activities that are carried out by MBA students are:
- Group discussions on various topics
- Role Playing
- Writing and solving case studies
- Short term projects
- Management Games like Personality test, brand game, SWOT
Analysis, Number Game,
- Quiz, Business Quiz, Just a Minute, Telephonic/Chinese
Whisper, Creative Card Reader.