With the increased use of mobile communications, technology and IT across the globe and especially in our country, there is huge requirement of techno management professionals who not only understand business but also have knowledge of technology. There is a increase of all business dependency on technologies and mobility in particular, this has risen to a requirement of new skill sets among management professionals to perform in this domain.
The IT & Telecom Management specialization (or popularly known as ICT management) focuses on training students on key skill sets like program management, business analysis, project management, product management, enterprise mobility management, cloud computing and security management, and Telecom business management. This training enables student to perform in business roles of any IT or telecom industry
- Data analysis tools
- Knowledge of telecom & IT fundamentals
- Interest and keenness to learn technology
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools
- Strong communication skills
- Proposal writing skills
- Business analyst
- Business proposal writer
- Project management
- Research analyst
- Business development
- Account Manager
- Training focus more on application of relevant skills in various job roles
- Faculty from Industry
- Certifications and assessment from industry partners
- Stimulated work shops and case study based learning
- The only college training students on application of latest technologies used in the function area
- Regular guest lectures from industry experts
- Career counseling by experts to assess the student capability and suitability to the concerned specialization.
- Ability to use and learn skills required at work place before placements through research projects and paid internship program during the course.